Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Saturday in the A.M.

We awoke to the sound of steady rain this morning, which is a nice change of pace. This summer has been relatively dry, and there's a burn ban in effect. The fire danger has been high enough that the Fire Marshall even banned covered firepits of any kind. Rain is a good thing, for us.

It's cool (56 when we rose; 59 now) but the skies are clearing, and the weather wonks are predicting 68 on one website, and 73 on another. Either way, that's a nice summer day for Anchorage in July. The sun has just peeked out although it's technically been up since around 0500. Like I said, a nice day.

The girls are discussing a shopping trip, and I ... I don't have any agenda today. That's nice, too.
And now it's time for breakfast, so TTFN!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar