Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

You're Money's No Good Here!


Have you ever tried to use a particular credit or debit card only to have the Xbox Live or the PlayStation Store own you and say you're denied? I've gone through that several times. I guess they only like a particular card. It really sucks not having the right kind of card. It's so much of a hassle. Its annoying actually. The first time it happened to me I had to literally go out and get one of those money loader cards from a check cashing store and load money on it then come back home to hop on Xbox Live or the PlayStation Store to get what I wanted.

The same situation happened to me today when I tried it again. Once again my card didn't work. I didn't want to get up and run down to the check cashing spot to load money on my money loader card so I searched online and found a website called PCGAMESUPPLY.com. Its a website where you can purchase online cards for the PlayStation Store and Xbox Live as well other online gaming and media venues. I love it because I didn't have to wait for the card. Once you make a purchase it takes a few minutes to be verified then they send you a link to your email to download your card code. It was fast, it was easy, and I didn't have to leave my couch. It was really worth it and I don't have to worry about leaving the house to reload my money card.

Another good thing with this great find is that they allow the use of Paypal which I conveniently used. I bought one $20 PlayStation Store card today and purchased 2 games with it. I was really happy with my order. I will definitely continue to use this service. Just check out the site and see for yourself.



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar