Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

White Wednesday

Two of my favorites. Ironstone and sunflowers. The flowers were reduced in price. I did not mind that they were a little frazzled. So am I. The ironstone is new but was made in Italy. I refinished this table in one hundred and three degree heat. I know it was too hot to paint.

A glimpse of the  dining room chairs is shown in the photos. We found them at Habitat for Humanity Restore. I like their shape and the fabric is pretty. The wood is worn on the arms. A man in the store was explaining to me how to refinish them and I told him I was not planning on doing that. He looked at me strangely.   yard sale june 26 2010 012

yard sale june 26 2010 018

yard sale june 26 2010 017

I am linking with Faded Charm White Wednesday event.

grace surrounds us

Olive

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar