 |
| I try to live by this saying and today especially I have a grateful heart. |
Today I received a beautiful drawing of our Cooper that passed a few months ago. Many of you know of Cooper from my blog postings. He was a special sweet boy that we loved even if only for just a short time.
I know many of you know Gee from her blog SimplyMeDesignsByGee and know of her talented artist heart and soul.
Gee's talents are in her drawings especially of animals. Some of her greatest drawings are of horses.
 |
| This is one of her drawings. Gee captures the soulful sad eyes of this horse. Gee did this drawing after seeing this poor horse neglected and sad. I agree with her why anyone would abuse or neglect such a beautiful animal is beyond anything comprehendible. Gee included this one in with her drawing of Cooper. |
 |
| She capture every wonderful feature of Cooper. Terry and I had tears looking at this beautiful drawing of sweet Cooper. Every detail is beautiful. |
 |
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts Gee for this beautiful drawing you gifted us of Cooper. We miss him so much and we will treasure this beautiful drawing. I will be framing this beautiful picture and hanging it in our new cottage home.
I am always so touched at the generous and loving hearts out there in blogland.
Cecilia from The B Farm blog sent this beautiful picture she painted of Cooper last year at Christmas. Another beautiful capture of our sweet boy. |
 |
Thank you sweet and talented ladies for these special portraits of Cooper. I will forever treasure and be grateful for you generous and talented hearts.
I am so blessed to know both of you talented women and adore both of you for these gifted treasures from your talented hearts.
Thank You xoxo Kris |
0 Yorumlar