Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ordinary Day... Treasure Box Arrival!!!!

I know I have said this so many times but it is so true.  Bloggers are the best and I have become friends with so many of you sweet loving peeps.


Today was an ordinary day for me.  My Mailman,  you know the one that I flirt with and my hubby calls my "boyfriend"!  Well he came to the door today and told me I was special and was getting a package.



I was so excited.  I wasn't expecting anything in the mail so this was a nice surprise.



Milena from Path to Junken Treasures blog is going to be my upcoming Spotlight this week and she sent me a lovely thank you gift for having her in the feature. 



Oh my I should be sending all of you that do the spotlight feature for me each week a gift.  It is such an honor when you guys say yes to share yourselves with all of us.


Inside the special treasure chest was these lovely gifts.

This absolutely gorgeous beaded scarf and a little garden box with a cute garden pin and Milena knows how much I love garden hats and sent me this adorable one.

Such a sweet little flower pin.




I added the pretty new garden hat to my collection by the door going out to the back garden and deck.

Thank you Milena for my special surprise treasure chest filled with beautiful gifts.
Thank you for doing Spotlight this week.  I cannot wait for everyone to get to know you and your lovely blog.


Have a wonderful day.
Kris
:)










Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar