Just a little sample to show you what I'm working on now . . .
Learning new things is one of my New Year's resolutions.
In this project I am learning many new things.
What you do is create each square . . .
sandwich them together with a backing fabric and batting in the center.
Then have fun with freehand machine quilting.
I think that the trick will be joining them all together,
but I found this wonderful tutorial on You Tube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji8BLS2rNHA
So, I'm giving it a try and using up lots of scraps left over from past projects.
One of the very best things that I am learning in this project,
is to forgive myself for imperfections.
It is allowing me to relax and have fun . . .
Every stitch does not have to be perfect . . .
and when it is not . . . I'll call it "Whimsical" :)

0 Yorumlar