The salad garden is doing extremely well at the moment and producing some delicious and almost free food, this is just a small amount of the salady bits I picked yesterday.
To accompany the salad we had some leftover potatoes turned into a creamy potato salad and a homemade pork meatloaf.
I simmered the beans until just cooked then rinsed in cold water to cool them down, they were a very tasty low calorie addition to the salad. Top notch frugal food....yummy!
Next we have grandad having his lesson making Loom Bands!
As you can see he was taking it very seriously and soon got into it.
We have been making Starburst Bracelets today, but we went out in a hurry after lunch and I forgot to take some photos....sorry
Swinging..
There has been a fundraising day across the road from my sons house today and various members of Emmerdale were there to support it, what we didnt know was they were only there this morning!! We missed them...typical lol. We did buy some raffle tickets and had some refreshments and Willow saw her friends Emily and Alice. Here they are having fun on one of the park swings. :-)
We had a horrendous storm last night, with thunder and lightening, it was lighting the bedroom up at 1 am and the heavy rain continued most of the night. The garden is now well and truly watered and all the barrels are full to bursting :-)
A different job for us tomorrow.......making 50 wax frames for bee boxes!
I can here the teacups rattling, so I will sign off until tomorrow.
Take care
Karen xxx
Thank you for your lovely comments xx








0 Yorumlar