Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A Major Accomplishment! Seriously!

A while back when I
first stated figuring out
what blogging was
all about
I commented on some
sweet little treasures
that
Elyse Major
 had crafted.
I could not believe it
when she actually sent me
some of her
tinkered treasures.
I felt like I had won
the lottery.
You can read about that
here...

Well, 
I'm sure she is feeling
like SHE won
the lottery
right about now.

Yesteday I was browing
through magazines..
which I have no business
doing because I am
a magazine hog and
have too many to count..
 I found this!

OMGoodness!
What is this all about?
SHE is featured!

Look at that little piece!

Look at those beautiful
bag and totes.
Do I spot a
Cabbages and Roses
pattern in the mix?

Please pop over and vist her
and tell her
Congratulations!
One of our own
hit the
Big Time!
You did good, Elyse...
very, very good!
If you haven't met her
you are missing something
in your life...
Here's the link
to
You'll find
Tinkered Treasures For Your Home
Well...what are you waiting for?
Go Now!
You'll be glad you did!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar