GC_1000Watt
03-31 01:54 PM
Done! Thanks!
wallpaper Thanks for the great designs.
rb_248
09-18 06:33 PM
My H1 B expires this December. My lawyer has filed for extension. Looks like I will get my extension approved only in Jan. He mentioned that I can work on a pending H1-B extension for 240 days. Is this true? Also can I get my DL renewed using the H1-B receipt notice? Gurus please advise.
TheCanadian
03-27 08:41 PM
I just realized how differently all of the judges picked. 4 judges picked 5 entries each and we couldn't even narrow down below 17 :|
2011 Celtic Cross Tattoo Designs
sanjay
05-26 11:35 PM
Dude, what are you talking about :confused::confused::confused: Am I missing any comedy here?
Even I failed to understand the point made by original poster. I sometime doubt we come here for discussing some serious stuff or some comedy circus?
Even I failed to understand the point made by original poster. I sometime doubt we come here for discussing some serious stuff or some comedy circus?
more...
GCNirvana007
09-18 12:41 AM
Folks,
Here is the same old Cockney reply from TSC on inquiry for my wife's case through my area congressman:
TSC is currently processing I-485 visas based on filing date order. There are a large amount of cases that are being worked and your case will be worked in receipt date order. With the limited amount of visas that are currently available between now and September 30, 2009, there is no guarantee that your case can be completed before the end of FY2009. It is estimated, that in general, your case will be completed between 45 and 90 days.
Thank you for your inquiry and please do not hesitate to contact us again if you have further questions regarding this case.
Obviously that logic is bull crap, otherwise I also won't have been approved. We have the same receipt date and everything...........I guess there is so much we can do....
SoP
SOP - Tell your congressman you got approved with the same day as your spouse and there are people who got approved in the later dates as well. Ask them to follow up with USCIS with the same. If not since USCIS has sent this info in written, tell them you will take legal action, if this is the reason.
Here is the same old Cockney reply from TSC on inquiry for my wife's case through my area congressman:
TSC is currently processing I-485 visas based on filing date order. There are a large amount of cases that are being worked and your case will be worked in receipt date order. With the limited amount of visas that are currently available between now and September 30, 2009, there is no guarantee that your case can be completed before the end of FY2009. It is estimated, that in general, your case will be completed between 45 and 90 days.
Thank you for your inquiry and please do not hesitate to contact us again if you have further questions regarding this case.
Obviously that logic is bull crap, otherwise I also won't have been approved. We have the same receipt date and everything...........I guess there is so much we can do....
SoP
SOP - Tell your congressman you got approved with the same day as your spouse and there are people who got approved in the later dates as well. Ask them to follow up with USCIS with the same. If not since USCIS has sent this info in written, tell them you will take legal action, if this is the reason.

whiteStallion
01-18 02:16 PM
Things are getting worse in 2010... I hoped it would get better...
more...
pdakwala
02-28 02:24 PM
IV have given enough information to everyone. IV have proved that they can do it if they get our support.
What else do we want, when we have people willing and taking efforts to go to DC sacrificing their personel time, family and spending their own money. Time has come for everyone to come forward and contribute money. They along with QGA are meeting the senators.
For those who have contributed more than once, thanks a lot to you guys. For those who have not contributed so far, please come forward and please contribute money. Contributing money to IV is not going to make you rich or poor. By contributing money to IV you are doing a favor to yourself.
Cheers
What else do we want, when we have people willing and taking efforts to go to DC sacrificing their personel time, family and spending their own money. Time has come for everyone to come forward and contribute money. They along with QGA are meeting the senators.
For those who have contributed more than once, thanks a lot to you guys. For those who have not contributed so far, please come forward and please contribute money. Contributing money to IV is not going to make you rich or poor. By contributing money to IV you are doing a favor to yourself.
Cheers
2010 AZTEC TATTOOS DESIGN
HereIComeGC
10-02 03:06 PM
Yeah, sticking up for the Muggle-born :)
Salary should not be drastically different, but -20-30% should not be a red flag. Can you construct a more complicated compensation agreement that would include defined compensation (salary) and your share in profits or equity of the company? On one hand, it may be a good idea overall (and will protect your friendship), on the other hand, it is a lot harder for USCIS to cause trouble if they can't clearly understand what your total compansation compared to old job would be.
Yep - putting a "confundus charm" on compensation agreement could work. Good idea. Thank you Hermione.
Salary should not be drastically different, but -20-30% should not be a red flag. Can you construct a more complicated compensation agreement that would include defined compensation (salary) and your share in profits or equity of the company? On one hand, it may be a good idea overall (and will protect your friendship), on the other hand, it is a lot harder for USCIS to cause trouble if they can't clearly understand what your total compansation compared to old job would be.
Yep - putting a "confundus charm" on compensation agreement could work. Good idea. Thank you Hermione.
more...
jonty_11
07-19 05:47 PM
since this thread starts with Lofgren.....she seems to be a good soul for IV core to contact and get our woes heard....I am sure IV core was involved in discussions with her team during the VB fiasco....so she should be aware..of our issues
hair Butterfly Tattoos
meridiani.planum
09-14 02:48 AM
first of all congrates! I wish Goodluck to everyone waiting for GC....
Life after GC: These issues are already discussed on IV In detail.
Check it out - valuable info: http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum95-life-after-greencard/25349-life-after-gc-dos-and-donots.html
Check out the Official govt document for new immigrants:
Welcome to the United States - A Guide for New Immigrants
http://www.uscis.gov/files/nativedocuments/M-618.pdf
Enjoy your Green Card! and do Pray for good luck for all IV members :)
I am keeping a printout taken in a very large font, of those docs. God alone knows how my eyesight will be in old age when the VB rolls around to my PD and that document becomes useful to read.
Life after GC: These issues are already discussed on IV In detail.
Check it out - valuable info: http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum95-life-after-greencard/25349-life-after-gc-dos-and-donots.html
Check out the Official govt document for new immigrants:
Welcome to the United States - A Guide for New Immigrants
http://www.uscis.gov/files/nativedocuments/M-618.pdf
Enjoy your Green Card! and do Pray for good luck for all IV members :)
I am keeping a printout taken in a very large font, of those docs. God alone knows how my eyesight will be in old age when the VB rolls around to my PD and that document becomes useful to read.
more...
stuckinretro
10-17 10:41 AM
The pattern of RFE's on AP's are from those cases applied at NSC >> CSC issued Receipts/EAD/AP >> 485 back to NSC.
I got an RFE for I-131 for both myself and my wife. They have asked for absolutely everything (I-485 receipt, I-140 approval, I-94s, I-797s, marriage certificate, Passport copies etc). As my lawyer said "they have thrown the kitchen sink at you".
I dont even know why - but the amount of documentation they have asked for seems absurd just to issue a travel document.
BTW - my EAD from the sample application was approved!
______________________
EB3 India (PD: 05/01/2004)
I-485 Receipt date: 07/23/2007
EAD approved: 09/04/2007
FP notices: ????
I-131 - RFE
GC: god knows when
I got an RFE for I-131 for both myself and my wife. They have asked for absolutely everything (I-485 receipt, I-140 approval, I-94s, I-797s, marriage certificate, Passport copies etc). As my lawyer said "they have thrown the kitchen sink at you".
I dont even know why - but the amount of documentation they have asked for seems absurd just to issue a travel document.
BTW - my EAD from the sample application was approved!
______________________
EB3 India (PD: 05/01/2004)
I-485 Receipt date: 07/23/2007
EAD approved: 09/04/2007
FP notices: ????
I-131 - RFE
GC: god knows when
hot aztec-tattoo-designs45
hopefullegalimmigrant
04-20 06:37 PM
All of of this, writing to the president, congressman/congresswoman are fine, but PLEASE, PLEASE make sure, that the following are adhered to:
(1) Address the President as "Honorable Mr. President", and not "Hello Mr. Obama"
(2) Please please please apply spell check and make sure that your letter/email/fax is grammatically correct. All of us claim to be "best and brightest" and "highly educated", but having seen the composition skills and grammar usage of a lot of us here, on IV, I would higly recommend having another person, who is more competent in the PROPER use of English language, take a look at whatever you write.
(3) It would make sense to send letters (several thousands of them, if possible), to the President, on the same day. Even if a handful of these letters make it to his desk, each with same/similar content, but from different people, he just might notice it enough.
You are right. I accept. I sent an apology, water under the bridge, Thanks for the reconfirmation. Now What can we do to make this happen. What suggestions do you have other than send more letters?
(1) Address the President as "Honorable Mr. President", and not "Hello Mr. Obama"
(2) Please please please apply spell check and make sure that your letter/email/fax is grammatically correct. All of us claim to be "best and brightest" and "highly educated", but having seen the composition skills and grammar usage of a lot of us here, on IV, I would higly recommend having another person, who is more competent in the PROPER use of English language, take a look at whatever you write.
(3) It would make sense to send letters (several thousands of them, if possible), to the President, on the same day. Even if a handful of these letters make it to his desk, each with same/similar content, but from different people, he just might notice it enough.
You are right. I accept. I sent an apology, water under the bridge, Thanks for the reconfirmation. Now What can we do to make this happen. What suggestions do you have other than send more letters?
more...
house Tattoo Stencil / Line Drawing
bestin
10-09 04:09 PM
This month end my I-94 will be expiring and 2 months back I have changed my passport to a new one as it was expiring. I have renewed my H1 recently(15 days back) with the H1 extension I received new I-94, would that be sufficient or I have to go out and come in again for a new one
Thats sufficient.
Thats sufficient.
tattoo aztec tattoos sleeves baby
lostinbeta
01-02 05:30 PM
Awwww :blush:
Thanks Ren :)
I understand why you went with the adorable little sheep.... makes perfect sense :)
As long as I am still your main squeeze :beam: (and vice versa :))
Thanks Ren :)
I understand why you went with the adorable little sheep.... makes perfect sense :)
As long as I am still your main squeeze :beam: (and vice versa :))
more...
pictures mexican tattoos

Tito_ortiz
03-27 01:34 PM
Guys, Sen. Reid has the power and will to make this one goes through.
I was told that Sen. Pelosi did not directly endorse the bill, but she is fine with amnesty bills. I think we may finally see something cooking. If we don't, then chances are we need to wait till 2009 !!
gsc u r a lil confused
speaker pelosi is the head of the house of representatives (Lok Sabha) with Steny Hoyer serving as majority leader in the House and Senator Reid is the majority leader of the Senate (Rajya Sabha). The president of the senate is the VP
Both have floor schedules and have issues that need to be debated on. the bill has to pass in both houses..either with the exact same wording or alternate text that will be reconciled in conference committee
http://www.answers.com/topic/party-leaders-of-the-united-states-senate
http://www.answers.com/topic/party-leaders-of-the-united-states-house-of-representatives
I was told that Sen. Pelosi did not directly endorse the bill, but she is fine with amnesty bills. I think we may finally see something cooking. If we don't, then chances are we need to wait till 2009 !!
gsc u r a lil confused
speaker pelosi is the head of the house of representatives (Lok Sabha) with Steny Hoyer serving as majority leader in the House and Senator Reid is the majority leader of the Senate (Rajya Sabha). The president of the senate is the VP
Both have floor schedules and have issues that need to be debated on. the bill has to pass in both houses..either with the exact same wording or alternate text that will be reconciled in conference committee
http://www.answers.com/topic/party-leaders-of-the-united-states-senate
http://www.answers.com/topic/party-leaders-of-the-united-states-house-of-representatives
dresses Full Body Tattoo Designs And
loudobbs
08-23 05:37 PM
I guess you can either come back or reschedule you FP appt...
My wife plans for a vacation for 4 months. Should we wait for FP, complete the process and then go or we can do it later. How much time do we have after we get our FP notice.
filed on 16th july no receipts yet.
thanks
My wife plans for a vacation for 4 months. Should we wait for FP, complete the process and then go or we can do it later. How much time do we have after we get our FP notice.
filed on 16th july no receipts yet.
thanks
more...
makeup Latest Aztec Tattoo Design for
franklin
09-21 12:44 AM
We are not here illegally. We are proud to be highly skilled, in demand and in America to improve American competitiveness.
The National Anthem was sung (and thank you Panjak, you bought a tear to my eye) as we are waiting patiently in line.
It was sung as a mark of respect to the country of which we aspire to eventually become citizens of. Its the same reason we held the American and State flags up high and proud during the walk.
It is a powerful statement
Sorry to whoever left me some nasty negative comment. I merely meant to say it was sung in respect for the country we are in. It is common courtesy.
I apologize for having upset you by my comment.
The National Anthem was sung (and thank you Panjak, you bought a tear to my eye) as we are waiting patiently in line.
It was sung as a mark of respect to the country of which we aspire to eventually become citizens of. Its the same reason we held the American and State flags up high and proud during the walk.
It is a powerful statement
Sorry to whoever left me some nasty negative comment. I merely meant to say it was sung in respect for the country we are in. It is common courtesy.
I apologize for having upset you by my comment.
girlfriend tattoo designs for family
gcformeornot
10-19 09:13 AM
There were about 600,000 AOS applications including the July and August filers. So that number less 60,000...roughly about 540,000 applications still pending with USCIS....
applications pending before July/Aug applications, why did they make all CURRENT? I don't think this number is correct. They maybe stuck in FBI Namecheck.
applications pending before July/Aug applications, why did they make all CURRENT? I don't think this number is correct. They maybe stuck in FBI Namecheck.
hairstyles aztec-tattoo-designs-9
pappu
04-15 03:25 PM
immigration related frequently asked questions
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS - Immigration Wiki (http://immigrationvoice.org/wiki/index.php/FREQUENTLY_ASKED_QUESTIONS)
Thank you
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS - Immigration Wiki (http://immigrationvoice.org/wiki/index.php/FREQUENTLY_ASKED_QUESTIONS)
Thank you
anilkumar0902
09-14 01:33 AM
Filed I-485 on July 31,2007. Checks cashed on Sep 10th and received Receipt Notices for me and my wife through the attorney yesterday. I am in the EB-2 category with PD: Oct 2005.
However, on both of our I-485 receipt notices, the Category shows up as "Unknown" ...Has anyone else faced any such thing...
Please advice.
However, on both of our I-485 receipt notices, the Category shows up as "Unknown" ...Has anyone else faced any such thing...
Please advice.
shantak
05-12 07:47 PM
This is the address I got when I submitted my application online.
U.S. Mail:
USCIS Texas Service Center
Attn: E-Filed I-765
P.O. Box 852401
Mesquite, TX 75185-2401
Can you let us know what all supporting documents you have sent. It looks like each one is sending a different set.
This is the list Im thinking (I read some where else that you dont need to send anything for EAD, but I really dont know what is correct)
-- Current EAD Copy
-- I-485 Copy
-- Drivers License Copy
Anything else??
thanks
U.S. Mail:
USCIS Texas Service Center
Attn: E-Filed I-765
P.O. Box 852401
Mesquite, TX 75185-2401
Can you let us know what all supporting documents you have sent. It looks like each one is sending a different set.
This is the list Im thinking (I read some where else that you dont need to send anything for EAD, but I really dont know what is correct)
-- Current EAD Copy
-- I-485 Copy
-- Drivers License Copy
Anything else??
thanks
0 Yorumlar