Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Valentine's Day Wishlist from Dresslink

It is the end of January and the beginning of the Valentine Month. I love to make wishlists for special occasions and this time also I wanted to make one for Valentine's Day from Dresslink.com.


About Dresslink.com:
Dresslink.com is an one stop destination for all your fashion, beauty, home needs. The things available are:
1.Toys
2.Electronic
3.Clothing
4.Accessories
5.Shoes & Bags
6.Beauty
7.Baby & Kids
Dresslink.com offers a wide range of products under various categories at very reasonable rates. Shopping from Dresslink.com is really easy with convenient searching options and secure payment.


My Wishlist from Dresslink.com
1.Finejo Elegant Ladies O-neck 3/4 Flare Sleeve Floral Slim Bodycon Slit Knee Length Dress
I always like dresses with floral prints. This dress will perfectly attribute the spring season and also look cute for the Valentine's Day.



2.Fashion Women's 11.5cm High Heel Rivet T-Strap Closed-Toe Pointed Ankle Buckle Stiletto Sandals Shoes
This is the prettiest pump I have seen ever. The cute straps and the baby pink colour will surely add to the flavour of the Valentine's Day.


A perfect Valentine's Day date is incomplete without a perfect face. I need these brushes to give me a nice flawless face throughout the day

                        

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar