Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Mon's Kitchen: Lemon dessert.




Hey there!
Since I'm enjoying a little Winter break from work I had the time to do this yummy dessert for my family during the Holidays. And, it's a Mon's special! Hehee.
I can definitely say this is one super fast and easy recipe. It takes about 30mins or less to make it. Ingredients are also really easy to find.

This is what you need for this dessert:

* 2 cans of milkmaid sweetened milk.
* Lemons (I usually use from 6 to 10 max. but it depends on how sweet or lemon-ish you want it to be)
* 1 can of condensed milk
* Classic Maria cookies (I've only used those so far but I wanna try using other cookies)

Here we go!

Put the condensed milk in the blender and mix it with the 2 (or  1 1/2) cans of milkmaid sweetened milk, then add the lemon juice and mix again.
Then, in a big plate make a "bed" of cookies, once the mix is ready pour it over the cookies, then comes another "bed" and more mix. Repeat that step til the mix is over.

Put the dessert in the freezer for a few hours and...Voila! Is like having your very easy-to-make lemon pie~

So during my time at the kitchen I had company! My sister Mayis and my furry baby Tinkerbell were there with me, My sis decided to take some pics of the dessert making process so, here are some of the shots.








My little helper got a cookie~ ♥

Sweet kisses! X

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar