Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

LFW day 4 cont'd & 5

FINALLY! I had my exam and other due dates over with on Friday, my birthday, and am currently home for the weekend (watched some amazing Gamecock football of course). I will also be able to get caught up with fashion shows! :D Can't believe I had to give up watching these mind boggling Milan shows. :( It's my favorite out of all four cities!

Anyway. I finish up with these London shows first......Today's post also features another British singer - Rumer.




Mulberry

Erdem (1,2,3) // Michael van der Ham

Antonio Berardi

Richard Nicoll (1) // Thomas Tait

Roksanda Ilincic

J.W. Anderson (1) // Pringle of Scotland

Ashish (1) // T by Alexander Wang

Simone Rocha

David Koma

Emilio de la Morena (1) // Louise Gray (2,3) // Osman

We'll end London Fashion week with another surprise (for me). What a cute colorful MR/MP collection!
Meadham Kirchhoff

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar