Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Good Vibes Monday

DLSU Centennial Bazaar started today and I'm really happy with the outcome. Hope same thing goes until Friday. 

This day made me realize how much I miss joining bazaars. :| It's been awhile.

To share my day, here are some shots my sister took: 



Our lovely booth. Visit us at Miguel Walk! (Booth #80 beside Fancy Flats)




The energy in DLSU is so different, prolly cause of its huge and, not to mention, diverse population. 


I guess I'm just not used to seeing so much people my own age. 

The world is so small in UA&P. But don't get me wrong, I still love our oh-so-small world in UA&P. It makes you feel as if you know everyone studying in that school. hihi. 

 


Just a tad bit of an outfit post



(top, HK; skirt, Forever21; flats, CMG; bag; EGG; bangles, random places mostly tiangges)







See you tom, DLSU! 

lalalove
XX, 
Jess



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar