Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My new favorite palette: Lorac Pro Palette review


Valentine's day, I dropped home after work to pick up a dress to go out for dinner and found a beautiful present in the hall: my amazon package had arrived and my Lorac Pro palette was sitting there for me! Made my day, best Valentine's present (from myself) ever! :)
I heard so much about this palette and every time I saw it used on youtube I was more and more tempted! Unfortunately Lorac is not available in Europe, but when I (by chance ;) ) ended up on amazon.com and found it, I couldn't help myself and bought it! It was indeed a surprise finding it in the mail just 6 days after ordering it, incredibly fast. The box comes with the palette and a sample tube of the Lorac Behind The Scenes Eye Primer, which I'm eager to try!


The main reason why I really wanted to have it is the 50/50 ratio of shimmer and matte colors, opposed to the 1 or 2 mattes you get in the Naked palettes. Here you get 16 buttery and really pigmented shades ranging from highlight to dark shades with great crease shades among them.

The top row is composed by all matte shadows, of which my favorite are Cream to highlight under the brow and Taupe, Mauve and Sable as transition/crease shades.

Matte shades from left to right: White, Cream, Taupe, Lt. Pink, Mauve, Sable, Espresso, Black. 
The bottom row has all gorgeously shimmery shades ranging from nudes to purple and blue. They all swatched beautifully, except for the two darkest colors that were a bit less pigmented. My favorite are Light Bronze, Pewter and Garnet as lid colors and both Nude and Champagne are amazing highlights for the inner colors.

Shimmer shades from left to right: Nude, Champagne, Gold, Lt. Bronze, Pewter, Garnet, Deep Purple, Slate.
The formula of the shadows is amazing and very easy to blend and this has definitely become my new favorite palette! I will have some looks coming up soon!!!

You can find it here!

What is your favorite eyeshadow palette?
xo
A




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar